On Sunday, 2/10, we will gather at 6:00 pm in the Parish Hall. Our Agenda this week will include:
• Enjoying some pizza and games to start off the night.
• Sharing details on upcoming events and how to sign up.
• This Week's Lesson will be about how Jesus' crossed social boundaries by ministering to people who were from different cultural backgrounds, ethnicity, social groups, or walks of life. We’ll take a look at a few verses where Jesus bridged the cultural tensions of very different groups of people in His time. Our conversation will aim to understand how these examples can influence our interactions with others today.
YOM Meeting Dates
• February 10
• February 24
• March 17
• March 21
• February 23-- Snow Tubing, Boarding, and Skiing at Bear Creek. Time: 12-5 pm
• March 3-- Shrove Sunday Pancake Breakfast. We are continuing with our new tradition of having a Shrove Sunday Breakfast on March 3rd following the 9:30am Service. You can purchase your tickets ahead of time at our table in the Narthex. The ticket sales will go towards our 2019 Mission Trip to Puerto Rico. YOM Families click HERE to sign up.
• March 9-- Bowling with the Bishop, 2-4 pm at Wynnewood Lanes. Click HERE to sign up!